Razer is part of the Open-Source Virtual Reality (OSVR) ecosystem, a new standard in VR gaming to push the VR gaming experience forward and supporting the venture with the OSVR Hacker Dev Kit, a virtual reality device and open-source software that enables programming for any variety of VR technology.
OSVR™ stands for Open Source Virtual Reality. It is an ecosystem designed from the ground up to set an open standard for Virtual Reality input devices, games and output with the sole goal of providing the best possible game experience in the Virtual Reality space. Supported by Industry Leaders and focused on gaming, the OSVR framework rallies gamers worldwide together to push the boundaries of VR-Gaming.
• Faceplate module providing 360-degree positional tracking in combination with an IR Camera operating at 100hz.
• Mainboard for accelerometer, gyroscope and compass sensors. Re-programmable for additional functionality.
• 5.5″ OLED Full HD display designed with VR in mind for true low persistence.
• High performance dual lens optics system for ultra sharp images. Includes Individual eye focus for personalized use.
• Belt Box module for easier cable management and additional USB 3.0 connectivity.
• Removable face mask with a bamboo charcoal microfiber foam layer for additional comfort.
• User upgradeable
head mounted device (HMD) for developers